Friday 8 June 2012

Jubilations: part one


Well, this cutting from the Metro just about takes the biscuit (or sponge-cake...) doesn't it?

I'll have more to say about these Jubliations later on.


The "royal gnomes" intrigued me, so I set my team to find a pic.

Deary me!  There's no accounting for taste, as they say.

I got Alice (she's a bit more adept than Vera at the technical side of things) to create my very own piece of celebratory "Conceptual Art."

It seemed to take an awful long time to put together, partly because we live in Scotland, and didn't want too much of the Union Jacks. Do you like it?
More coming, when we have time. But now it's off to the Shakespeare Reading Group, then travel to babysit again, so the parents can see Prometheus. Can't wait to hear what they make of it!