Tuesday 5 June 2012

Are you confused?


I am hearing that some people are confused about Monkey, Vera and Alice. My most ardent fans, of course, will have no trouble. If, however,  you are one of the former, or you are new to this blog, may I offer a purely logical suggestion.
[Monkey sighs heavily here - Typist]

The posts appear online with the most recent at the top, assuming you have been following me diligently all along. But you could try reading them in chronological order! To do this, you click on the link to the first proper one, entitled Here we go! As shown on the right. (It's in May 2012.)

When you have read that one (not forgetting to inspect any Comments) you then click on the link at the bottom which says "Newer Post", and so on. As below. Simple, isn't it?







And yes, I will get round to letting Alice have her say.
After I've caught up with recent events and cogitations.